Our weekly round up of workplace news from around the web.
- There are many justifications for investing in office space says RE Business Online. The distinction is you need to invest in spaces that are successful for employers and employees alike.
- Propmodo shares why office lobby design is going through an experimental phase.
- Experts at a recent Commercial Observer forum offer insights into what works to keep workers coming back.
- LAist profiles a black-owned coworking space that wants to advance and support businesswomen of color.
- The home-sharing company Airbnb is teaming up with coworking space WeWork to provide dedicated working spaces for business travelers on the road, reports Hotel Management.
2022 Competition Partners